Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Closing and changes in hours
Changes in schedule:
- Monday, September 6th: Library staff will be unavailable on the Labor Day holiday. Only urgent patient care requests will be processed when the Health Sciences Library is closed.
- Greenfield: Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM (staffed); Learning Commons at Greenfield is accessible any time the Cooper Building is accessible.
- Please note that the library follows the delayed and closing schedule for Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences.
Librarians are available through the options below.
- Email: Library@PACollege.edu
- Telephone: 717-947-6022
- Appointments: Schedule an in-person, virtual, or phone appointment through Starfish (PA College students) or by reaching out directly.
Questions and requests outside of these hours can be submitted using our library forms: http://www.pacollege.edu/library/forms/
The library is hosting workshops on APA that are open to students, faculty, and staff. See below for times and a sign-up link. The links to the Zoom sessions are on the sign-up sheet.
APA workshop dates and times
- Friday, August 27 at noon through Zoom
- Wednesday, September 1 at 6:00pm through Zoom
- Thursday, September 23 at noon in Computer Lab 1035
Financial Literacy Events at PA College
The College is hosting many events for Financial Literacy Month (April). Visit our Financial Literacy guide to learn more about the events and to access resources to help you with your finances.
The Library is a proud participant in the Pennsylvania Library Association's #PAForward initiative. For more information, visit our PA Forward guide.
Health Sciences Library - Seraph Learning Commons - Cooper Building - 850 Greenfield Road - Lancaster, PA 17601 - Library@PACollege.edu - (717 947-6022).