Skip to main content
National Library of Medicine Resources
- Disaster Information Management Research Center: DIMRC collects, organizes, and disseminates health information for all stages of disasters. This includes training classes, research reports, field assessments, after-action reports, factsheets, lessons learned, and guidelines that are stored in the Disaster Lit database.
- Disaster Lit: A database of links to disaster medicine and public health documents available on the Internet at no cost. Documents include expert guidelines, research reports, conference proceedings, training classes, fact sheets, websites, databases, and similar materials selected from over 700 organizations for a professional audience.
- Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM): Web-based resource enabling first responders and other healthcare providers to plan for, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the effects of mass-casualty incidents involving accidental or terrorist chemical releases. Incorporates HSDB.
- Radiation Emergency Medical Management (REMM): Guidance about clinical diagnosis and treatment of radiation injuries during radiological and nuclear emergencies.
- Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders (WISER): Designed to assist emergency responders in hazardous material incidents. WISER provides a wide range of information on hazardous substances, including substance identification support, physical characteristics, human health information, and containment and suppression advice.
Health Sciences Library - Seraph Learning Commons - Cooper Building - 850 Greenfield Road - Lancaster, PA 17601 - Library@PACollege.edu - (717 947-6022).