Starfish provides students with the opportunity to schedule appointments with different campus services and peer tutors. This includes Academic Technology, Learner support, and Library appointments.
- Finding Starfish: From MyPortal or Blackboard, click on Starfish and login with your PA College credentials.
- Scheduling an appointment: Some campus resources might provide the opportunity to self-schedule appointments online.
- Click on the menu option on the top left-hand side (the three lines).
- From the drop-down menu, select My Success Network (Number 1 and blue circle below) to see the individuals and services in your success network.
- If you see a schedule appointment option (Example marked with number 2 and green circle below), you can click that to self-schedule an appointment.
- Peer tutoring: If you are interested in finding a peer tutor, click on Courses (Letter A and purple circle below). If there is a peer tutor available for your course, you will see that information in the same box as the course. Please note that faculty drop-in tutoring can be found at MyPortal -> Academic Success -> Learning Commons -> Academic Support Calendar